Sunday, July 7, 2013

OMG!

Hi All!

I thought I'd share this bright new image by Sassy Studio Designs with you today - TinkerSassy! I think Tink is pretty sassy already - but now she's even more so!


Apparently, I have a fixation with green here the last couple of projects.  She's a digi image of course, so I traced her wings onto some acetate, cut them out and Stickled them. I like the more transparent look on fairy wings. The print paper is Bo Bunny and the "OMG" sentiment is a Studio G stamp.

Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring a couple of great challenges, both are fantasy themed. One is at Glitter N Sparkle and the other is Hobbycutz. Check them out and create your own fantasy themed project!

I'd also like to enter this in the following challenges:

Card Makin Mamas - Monochromatic
365 Cards - Overlapping Elements
Addicted to Stamps and More - Make Your Mark
Ruby's Rainbow - Things with Wings

Until Next Time!

13 comments:

  1. Jodi, just stunning! Love those wings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a fantastic card!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing colors, I love all the green! Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This, is fantastic...love the wings....Thank you for entering our challenge this time at Hobbycutz...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, such vibrant greens, fabulous image and colouring, the wings are beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us at Hobbycutz
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Jodi, love the sparkly wings, thank you for sharing with us at Glitter N Sparkle this week, good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! I love all that green and her sparkly wings are so much fun! Thanks for playing at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is simply gorgeous - your colouring is perfect! I love how Tink seems to be flying right off the card - great 3D effect! Thank you so much for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle for the Fantasy/Fairytale challenge.

    KT Fit Kitty, DT Glitter n Sparkle
    my blog: http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jodi, love the greens. I just saw your card and had done something like your wings on a card I made for an upcoming challenge at SSD. Drat, I thought I'd be really creative, but you had a post before me. hahaha
    your lil SSD DT bro
    Greg

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is lovely! Thank you for sharing your creation with us this fortnight! Good Luck ....
    Crafty Hugs
    Denise
    xox

    http://dixicreations.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty piece of work!
    Thanks for joining us at 365cards
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card and thank you for sharing it with us at Hobbycutz for our Fairytale/Fantasy challenge this fortnight.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is great, very brave going all green and making it work so well. Thanks for sharing with us at CMM.

    ReplyDelete